Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Body

As much as I complain about how my body looks.
I complain more about how it functions.
Or should I say, doesn't function.

But this is all done in my head.

I have some pretty heavy health issues.
And I am not too open in admitting some of it.

My back has been screwed for about 12 years.
I am missing the very tip of my tailbone.
The nerves cause me some major hassels.
And unfortunately, its not anything that is fixable.
And the rest of my body cannot handle the pain relief required to deal with it.

Today - my back is killing me.
But it's even worse because it's aching in sympathy.
Sympathy with the pain already caused by endometriosis.

Which is what I don't talk about.

I have known I have had this since the onset of puberty.
I wasn't diagnosed until 4 years ago.
And even then, they can't fully diagnose me until I agree to a laparoscopy.
Which I refuse to have done.
There are no cures anyway.

Not to mention my head issues.

I am a pretty messed up soul in an equally messed up body.
Who, today, can't even get out of her office chair due to the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment