Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pysco or Psychic?

I few days ago I read the blog of a friend of a friend.
She posted about her dreams - and how they seem to come true.

I don't know this girl so I didn't want to comment on the blog.

Since this blog is anonymous, and those who have the address who know me won't judge me {I hope} I have a confession to make.

The same things happen to me.

Generally, I don't dream.
And when I do they are quite strange and real.

The scary thing is, these things happen.
I am a COMPLETE believer in Deja Vu.
It is the only theory for what happens to me when I wake.

My dreams aren't as .... well, morbid, as this girls.
I don't dream about death.

I dream about babies.
Not in the sense that I want one.
I dream about people in my life, having one.
It has happened since before I can remember, I would ask questions about this baby that I knew existed before it had been announced.
Sometimes I dream the gender too, but not always.

This, thing, left me for a while and I completely forgot about.
Hormones do that kind of thing.
3 years ago I dreamt my friend had a baby girl.
The next day I walked into work and told her.
The following day she came in crying.
She was pregnant. She had, had no idea.
Her gorgeous baby girl was born 36 weeks later.

I dreamt coco bean, Shiloh and rubix cubes existence.
I knew coco bean was a boy.
I didn't get a read on the girls.

Now, the point of this whole blog is I need to know what to do.
These baby dreams have never been wrong.

I know a girl. She isn't a friend. We are friendly, but we don't hang out for coffee or have each others mobile numbers etc..

Last night, I dreamt about her.

She is not a maternal person. She is adamant she does not want kids.
I feel like I have to say something, but will I look like a complete pysco, especially if she doesn't know herself? Or if she isn't planning on keeping the baby that would make things especially awkward.

How do you walk up to someone, and say -- I think you are pregnant -- without sounding like a wacko?

7 comments:

  1. No idea to what you should do about the girl you dreamt about.
    But do me a favour and dream about me ? Or not. So I can know one way or another. Im too scared to test yet - don't think I could handle seeing a -

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha maybe it was about you and just like manifested about her :P
    It doesn't happen every time someone is pregnant.
    I usually have to be around them in person a fair bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what !!!!
    have you been keeping something from me !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not really.
    But there is always a chance, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol ohh.
    I'm holding out for the day you announce you're pregnant !
    And we can go for walks with the bubs in heels and dress them in designer gear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HaHa.
    I will get my newborn fix in November.
    So... maybe this time next year?

    ReplyDelete