Friday, June 4, 2010

Motivation.

It takes alot for me to become motivated once I have some down time.

Once I get started it is very hard for me to stop.
Like a juggernaut crushing everything in it's way.

I wish I was the kind of person who could leap out of bed on a Saturday morning.
Get stuck into the cleaning.
Then be finished by midday and the rest of the day to chill.

That is not me.
It is 12pm.
I have put a load of washing on.
That is it.
I am sitting on my bed looking at the piles of (clean) washing I have surrounding said bed.
I was a machine through the week, literally didn't even have a chance to put the washing away.

Now its the weekend - and I don't want to do a damn thing.
Except coffee.
Need coffee.

Maybe that will be my inspiration.
My motivation.

Because Cocobean rubbing play-dough into my carpet isn't enough just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment