Friday, June 4, 2010

Friends

I have spent my entire life without friends who think and see the world the same way that I do.

Sure, I have a couple of close friends that I would die for.

But majority?
I could give or take their friendship on any given day.

I have very few who understand me, who encourage me, and who can read me very well.

The past few days I have been a bit of a blog stalker.
I have started religiously reading the blogs of two girls who are mutual friends of a blogger friend.
Never in my life have I wanted more than to meet these people.

People I don't know.
People I have never met.
They think the same thoughts as me.
They have the same goals.
The same hobbies.
And alot of the same dreams.

Do yourselves a favour and read the blogs of:
corinnedevine.wordpress.com
misschatterboxx.wordpress.com
and
http://mrzx.wordpress.com

2 comments:

  1. I feel famous getting a mention in your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a link at the side lovey.

    ReplyDelete