Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Scared.

I am so scared.

I have wanted this for so so so long and now it is within my grasp, I just can't make the leap.

I pysched myself up.
I got excited,
AND THEN
I read about it.

Who was I kidding? I can't do this.
I don't have the brains for this.

All my life I have wanted to be more than who I was.
More than I ever could be.
And the people around me supported that.
Agreed with me.
My dreams were too high, too unattainable.

And now...
Now that I have this dream - that I want so badly, there is one girl,
one girl who I spent very little face time with
and she is the one pushing me forward.

I have one word for her.
THANKYOU.
Your gentle persuasion and your kind words are enough to bring tears to my eyes.
But I just... I don't think I can.

2 comments:

  1. At the risk of assuming this is about me, I'm going to say I don't think I have been very gentle with my persuading.
    I need to learn to be more gentle when putting my point across.
    But I have been very honest.

    Only you can decide what you want to do, but if you are going to give up on it, I promise you this - I'm not going to let you give up easily. No matter what it is in life.

    I'm going to push you to keep going until you have finished your bachelor, have a handsome husband, a baby girl ( Annabelle :) ), a dream house ( with a hefty mortgage ) and a closest full of shoes that would even make Carrie Bradshaw jealous.

    You don't deserve anything less than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you.

    and P.S yes it was you.

    ReplyDelete