Monday, June 7, 2010

Mrs M-C

I have this amazing friend who is due to have twins.
She is due in a few weeks, but it's pretty much a waiting game from here on out.

I am so excited.
Every lapsed second without a status, a text, a tweet has me wondering if she has gone into labour.

Then I realised something.
The way I am acting probably has her feeling like an incubator.
Part of the reason I want these little souls out is not just for cuddles, it is to reduce her discomfort.

This blog is for her.
I am sorry if I have ever made you feel like less of a person.
I adore you. I think you are so strong, so amazing.
Don't ever loose yourself too much as a mummy.

And if you ever need a babysitter.
Or adult conversation.
You know where I am

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. She really is amazing.
    An amazing mother.
    An amazing friend.
    An amazing woman.

    An amazing incubator!

    ReplyDelete