Sunday, June 6, 2010

Coffee with Miss Chatterbox

Today I had a coffee date with the amazing Miss Chatterbox.

It took alot for me to arrange to meet with her.
Not because I don't like her.
Its quite the opposite.
I adore her!

She brightens my days.
Pushes me to be a better person.
Pushes me even harder to follow through on making my dreams come true.
She is the first person, in a long time, to actually have faith in me.

That is why it was hard for me to meet with her.
She is amazing.

I didn't want to ruin a fabulous friendship by being different to how she expected.
I was worried I had somehow created some kind of persona online or something.

Then the other side of the coin.
What if we got on too well.
She is moving to a new state soon and I didn't want to start something that was going to have to end soon.

But I went.
And she showed up.
And it took alot for us to do that.

But I think it went well.
She is more amazing in person.
It was so easy - there was nothing awkward about it.
Just two old friends, sharing coffee, pulling silly faces at the baby and chatting about life, love and babies.

I am hoping for many coffee dates in the near future.
And, well, QLD isn't that far away to fly - I think they have cafes there.

No comments:

Post a Comment